Membership of the Club may be obtained in either of two ways. You can download a membership form here and then return the completed form and the membership fee to - The Treasurer, Killarney Mountaineering Club, 26 Hawthorn Avenue, Killarney, Kerry, V93 K46N. Or you may join us for a trial walk and if you like what you see you can sign up on the day.
- Membership is limited to over 18s only.
- The annual membership fee is €50 (This is reviewed each year at the club AGM) The club year is from 1st. Nov. to 31st. Oct.
- Club membership includes membership of Mountaineering Ireland (MI), MI public liability insurance and the quarterly Irish Mountain Log Magazine. The membership card that you will receive is proof that you have insurance cover.
- Other benefits of MI membership include - 10% discount in most outdoor shops, access to the MI book library and accommodation discount in most Alpine refuges.
- Associate Membership is €15 per annum. **This membership is for MI members or members of MI affiliated clubs only.
- If you are MI insured and would like to join us for any of our walks (see calendar) day participation is €5 per walk.